Join Our Young Professionals
Gateway Pet Guardians Young Professionals includes a number of individuals who are passionate about the welfare of our community pets. We serve Gateway Pet Guardians through awareness and hosting regular fundraising events. To keep up with our events, check out our Facebook page. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to bring awareness, resources, and volunteers dedicated to the assurance that Gateway Pet Guardians is successful at ending homelessness for animals in the Metro East St. Louis Community. We are a group of young and young at heart professionals who have the passion so we are making the time and having fun while we do it.
We Need You!
Are you passionate about helping animals? If so, we need you! We are looking for a group of passionate professionals to bring their skill, network, and heart to support the mission of Gateway Pet Guardians. WE will require YOUR time and dedication, so please only apply if this is something you can commit to.
The ask of our Members:
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Be a co-chairperson on one committee.
- Attend fundraising events.
- Commit to inviting/bringing your friends/family to each Young Professionals event.
- Make a personal financial commitment through our Giving Guardians campaign (minimum $5 per month).
- Serve on at least one planning committee for a fundraising event per year.
- Volunteer a minimum of four hours each month.
- Be an advocate on behalf of the nonprofit.
- Must love animals and Gateway Pet Guardians’ mission to end animal homelessness while supporting the families that love them!
Stay in Touch!
Sign up to receive emails and updates from
Gateway Pet Guardians.