Pet Food Pantry
The Pet Food Pantry is accessible to WAG Program members. To qualify, families must provide the following at time of application:
- Proof of residency (62201, 62203, 62204, 62205, 62206, and 62207 only)
- Proof of need (link card, medical card, W2, pay stub, etc.)
- Proof of spay/neuter for every pet in the home (or adoption contract if adopted from shelter)
WAG members receive a card that they can show at time of pet food pick up. Families are allowed to receive free dry food for up to 5 pets on a monthly basis through the Pet Food Pantry. Pet food is distributed at the Gateway Pet Guardians facility at 725 N 15th St., East St. Louis, IL 62205 on designated Saturdays from 8 am – 9 am.
Sign me up!
If you would like to participate in the Gateway Pet Guardians Pet Food Pantry Program, call (618) 687-8007 ext. 5 for more details.
Food Pantry Partnerships
If you don’t qualify for the Wellness at Gateway (WAG) Program, we partner with social service agencies and food pantries in the Metro East St. Louis area. Our goal is to deliver food regularly to these organizations as resources are available:
- East St. Louis Township Food Pantry
Clyde C. Jordan Senior Citizens Center
6755 State St, East St Louis, IL 62203
Outside Our Service Area?
If you are outside our service area, please reach out to these agencies for assistance:
- Archford Angels/Belleville Area Humane Society Resource Pantry
1301 South 11th Street
Belleville, IL 62226
(618) 235-3712 | (866) 951-0247
- Bi-State Food Pantry
4015 Papin Street
St. Louis, MO 63110
- Riverbend Pet Food Pantry
8495 State Route 143
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Stay in Touch!
Sign up to receive emails and updates from
Gateway Pet Guardians.