Last year, Linda Hopkins lost her job. Then she got sick. With no money coming in, she began to worry about how she would feed her four cats ― that is, until she remembered Gateway Pet Guardians, an East St. Louis, Illinois, community organization that stepped up to vaccinate and fix her cats for free.
Executive Director's Blog: One Paw at a Time
- 32 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2022
- Peace, Love and Paws – Happy New Year 2023!
- It Truly Takes a Village | Disaster Relief Response
- $50,000 Grant from The Dana Brown Charitable Trust to Support Life-saving Community Programming￼
- 31 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2021