GOODS Program Partnership
Gateway Pet Guardians has teamed up with Greater Good Charities and the GOODS Program to become the St. Louis region’s ambassador, sharing resources with animal welfare agencies all over the bi-state region. Thanks to this partnership, we are able to bring more low-cost pet food and litter to the area, allowing rescues and pantries to stretch their dollars further and impact even more pets and people. Food and supplies are donated by the truckload from gracious donors, shipped to our partner warehouse and later distributed to qualified GOODS Program recipients for a minimal handling fee.
To participate, organizations must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a 501(c) 3 organization in good standing or a municipal/county shelter
- Provide a website including the organization’s mission (Facebook is not sufficient)
- Have a profile on Guidestar
- If shelter, rescue or sanctuary: List adoptable pets online and spay/neuter all animals prior to adoption
- If sanctuary: Agree to a site visit
To qualify, complete the appropriate application below. You will need to email a copy of your IRS determination letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Serving the St. Louis Region
In 2021, we distributed 402,800+ pounds of dog food, 155,100+ pounds of cat food, and 35,600+ pounds of litter to organizations in the St. Louis region. We serve 110 recipient organizations, with 56 individual groups making the trip to the warehouse this past year.
Stay in Touch!
Sign up to receive emails and updates from
Gateway Pet Guardians.