We have an exciting opportunity for residents in the Metro East St. Louis area! Our Wellness at Gateway (WAG) Program is available to families that live in zip codes 62201, 62203, 62204, 62205, 62206 and 62207.
To be eligible, pet owners must provide at time of application:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of need (link card, medical card, W2, pay stub, etc.)
- Proof of spay/neuter for every pet in the home
Once application is approved, a WAG Card will be given that provides access to the following services.
Members of the WAG Program receive the following perks:
- Free spay/neuter surgery to qualify
- Discounted annual wellness services through our wellness clinic
- Discounted flea/tick and heartworm preventatives
- Discounted products in the retail space
- Access to “Pet Perks Bin” with free pet supplies
- Access to free pet food pantry monthly distribution
- Discounted grooming services
- Discounted use of self serve pet spa
- Free consultations with Pet Support Specialists
- Expedited access to emergency veterinary care
Sign me up!
If you would like to apply for this program, contact Katie Anderson, Community Support and Volunteer Manager, at 618-687-8007, ext 712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.