An adorable St. Louis shelter dog has found his forever home after waiting over 1,250 days in foster care. Bowie, a 6-year-old pit bull, was finally adopted after “crashing” with a foster parent for the last two and half years, the animal rescue Gateway Pet Guardians told WKYC. Read more >>
- Keeping Families Together – Bridget Returns Home!
- Thousands of Flea and Tick Medication Donated to GPG and St. Clair County Animal Control
- Disabled dog missing 10 months is reunited with owner
- Gateway Pet Guardians Serves Community as St. Louis Rescue Bank Affiliate
- Keeping Families Together – Meet Glenn and his dog, Mercedes!