A few months ago, Butch was attacked by some dogs in his backyard. His family couldn’t afford the vet care needed, so the vet called GPG. We were very happy to step in and help this family using our East St. Louis Pet Crisis Fund. Butch is back to his happy self, demanding daily snuggles, chasing his tennis ball, and basking in the sun. He won’t let a missing ear get in the way of his head scratches!
Executive Director's Blog: One Paw at a Time
- 32 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2022
- Peace, Love and Paws – Happy New Year 2023!
- It Truly Takes a Village | Disaster Relief Response
- $50,000 Grant from The Dana Brown Charitable Trust to Support Life-saving Community Programming￼
- 31 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2021