Dr. Kimberly Carter of Animal Charity Humane Society, Jamie Case, executive director of Gateway Pet Guardians, and Danielle Bays, Director of Cat Protection and Policy, Humane Society of the United States, join Stacy LeBaron, host of The Community Cats Podcast, to share best practices for sheltering, TNR programs and clinics, and on how their organizations are handling coronavirus.
Executive Director's Blog: One Paw at a Time
- 32 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2022
- Peace, Love and Paws – Happy New Year 2023!
- It Truly Takes a Village | Disaster Relief Response
- $50,000 Grant from The Dana Brown Charitable Trust to Support Life-saving Community Programming￼
- 31 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2021