By the time COVID-19 hit East St. Louis, IL, Gateway Pet Guardians (GPG) felt prepared. Thanks to years of taking a holistic, needs-based approach with their community, the small organization already had numerous programs in place that were conducive to the “new” way of life. Now, they’re hoping to help others apply this approach to their respective communities.
- Petfinder Foundation Awards $750 COVID-19 Operation Grant to Fund Foster and Behavioral Supplies
- St. Louis Shelter Dog Finally Finds Forever Home After 1,250 Days in Foster Care | People.com
- Digging Deeper into the Data with Jamie Case, Executive Director | Shelter Animals Count
- Meet Bowie, the Pit Bull who is looking for his St. Louis forever family | KMOV
- Hiring and Retention in Animal Welfare, with Alisha Vianello | Petfinder Adoption Options Podcast