While Gateway Pet Guardians (GPG) have been reimagining a new model for animal sheltering and community programming for quite some time, it hasn’t always been smooth sailing. Jamie Case, Executive Director of GPG and Janet Alderson, Community Director, share specific barriers and their advice on how best to address them.
- Introducing a New Rescue Bank Affiliate – Gateway Pet Guardians | GreaterGood.org
- How Animal Shelters Can Overcome Barriers When Building Their Community Programming | Maddie’s Fund
- 7 Ways Your Animal Welfare Organization Can Build Community Programming to Keep People and Pets Together | Maddie’s Fund
- Could Gateway Pet Guardians’ Holistic Approach for Animal Sheltering be the Model of the Future? | Maddie’s Fund
- Animal Nonprofits Like Gateway Pet Guardians Exemplify Why Moving Beyond Rescue to Comprehensive, Community-based Sheltering Saves More Pets | Best Friends Animal Society