Pet owners rushed to move under the awning of the Gateway Pet Guardians clinic in East St. Louis on a recent rainy day as staff members and volunteers inside ran from room to room assisting with animal care at what’s believed to be the city’s first large-scale veterinary clinic. Jamie Case, executive director of the organization, spoke to a resident about the price for her dog to receive vaccines and for future grooming, a service not readily available in East St. Louis. Staffers rushed around her, some carrying pet carriers and others running to meet new clients. Read more >>
Executive Director's Blog: One Paw at a Time
- 32 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2022
- Peace, Love and Paws – Happy New Year 2023!
- It Truly Takes a Village | Disaster Relief Response
- $50,000 Grant from The Dana Brown Charitable Trust to Support Life-saving Community Programming￼
- 31 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2021