I just love this little lady’s face. Her name is Mabeline. Maybe she was born with it 🙂 I did not name her. She is still quite shy and is such lover. I think she is going to be a great pup for someone. She was one of our Parvo survivors. Hopefully we won’t have anymore parvo pups. We have gone to great lengths to prevent that from happening again.
Executive Director's Blog: One Paw at a Time
- 32 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2022
- Peace, Love and Paws – Happy New Year 2023!
- It Truly Takes a Village | Disaster Relief Response
- $50,000 Grant from The Dana Brown Charitable Trust to Support Life-saving Community Programming￼
- 31 Volunteers Recognized for 100+ Hours of Service in 2021