We recently launched low-cost, convenient medical kits that address some of the most common and minor concerns our veterinary clinic encounters when treating pets. From skin and ear irritation to flea and digestive issues, we offer affordable treatment options that are available to pet owners in need of accessible care – no appointment required!
Each kit comes with instructions on how to use the contents inside, as well as contact information to ask questions and share progress updates or concerns. For example, for dogs with environmental allergies that cause skin irritation and inflammation, our Dog Itchy Skin Kit includes Benadryl, fish oil and medicated shampoo for pet owners to first attempt treatment from home without the need for an office visit. If symptoms persist or worsen, we recommend to discontinue use and schedule an office visit to further diagnose a pet’s medical needs. In every kit, we include a $10 off minor medical appointment coupon to use at our veterinary clinic.
The following kits are now available for purchase at our Pet Resource Center:
- Dog Upset Tummy Kit | Eases stomach digestion, strengthens immune system and promotes healthy intestinal function – $24 – 38 (price by weight)
- Cat Upset Tummy Kit | Eases stomach digestion, strengthens immune system and promotes healthy intestinal function – $15
- Dog and Cat Flea Treatment Kit | Treats and eliminates fleas – $28
- Dog Itchy Skin Kit | Treats minor skin irritation and inflammation – $12
- Dog Itchy Ears Kit | Treats minor ear irritation and inflammation – $10
For more information on our minor medical kits, contact our veterinary clinic team at email@example.com. For other available services and resources to support you and your pets, contact our community programming team at firstname.lastname@example.org.